A Conversation With Andrea DuCane | Winter Garden Yoga, Brian Friedmancmhehre
*Audio and Video Version*
“The First Lady of Kettlebell”, Andrea DuCane and Brian Friedman present a podcast that is truly a cut above the rest.
This episode contains a complete collection of insider’s perspective that’s a gold mine of information. Whether you’re a yoga person, a kettlebell athlete, or a person of a certain age, it’s a sure thing … you’ll benefit from checking this out!
Andrea has worked with clients of all levels from all over the world. For decades, Ms. DuCane has been at the forefront of the fitness industry. She’s carefully sifted through what works … and more importantly what doesn’t work. Are you ready? Grab your pencil. Grab your journal. Get ready to boost your health and wellness.
• How did Andrea get into kettlebells?
• What should you look for when you go to a gym?
• Which muscle should be strong in order to have a healthy back?
• What does it mean to be balanced?
• What does “cardio” mean?
• What are the 3 things the Andrea of today would tell the Andrea of yesterday?
• How can you release tight hamstrings?
All of this and much, much more!
Be sure to take notes!
Links & Resources mentioned:
For Yoga and Joint Mobility: www.WinterGardenYoga.com
To Contact Andrea: www.KettlebellFitness.com
To find out more about the RKC and HKC: www.DragonDoor.com
For Andrea’s Excellent DVDs: www.DragonDoor.com