About RKC & HKC Workshops
Workshops that focus on form and technique.
The Russian Kettlebell Certification (RKC) and Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification (HKC) Instructor Workshops teach students how to become a top Kettlebell Trainer.
These workshops will help you develop and hone your Kettlebell skills, deepen your knowledge of proper form and technique, build your functional strength, and keep current with the latest advances in the RKC and HKC systems.
Workshops are held in various locations throughout the US. See reference the Training Calendar for upcoming workshop dates and locations.
Andrea Du Cane
Master Kettlebell Instructor
Information & Registration
Benefits of Kettlebell Training
- A deep understanding of the true benefits of kettlebell training—for both yourself and your clients
- A solid knowledge of vital kettlebell training safety procedures
- A workmanlike grasp of the fundamentals of biomechanics—to ensure your clients move with perfect form and avoid injury
- A grasp of the key HardStyle skills and principles of strength
- The ability to competently perform the three foundational kettlebell exercises (the Swing, the Get-Up, and the Goblet Squat)
- The confidence you can now correctly teach the three essential kettlebell exercises—and troubleshoot common technique problems
- The unique HKC template for designing an unlimited number of effective kettlebell workouts